I firmly believe that your strengths will help you navigate even the most challenging problems. If you have been feeling stuck in old patterns, together we can develop new tools and a deeper understanding to help move you forward.
In your fast-paced life, you probably don’t get much time to think about what holds you back, makes you feel sad or worried, or how to communicate better in your relationships. I am a compassionate, candid, and actively engaged therapist. I listen carefully and am dedicated to helping you:
Feel more relaxed and balanced through proven methods for stress reduction and mindfulness.
– I can help if you are feeling anxious or overworked and can’t seem to find pleasure or enjoyment in your life.
Strengthen your self-confidence, finding empathy and acceptance for yourself.
– We can work on improving your self-esteem by replacing negative old thoughts with new, strength-based messages.
Improve your relationships through true connectedness and understanding.
– I create successful, specifically tailored techniques for couples or for help communicating better in any relationship.
I provide comprehensive psychotherapy services to individuals, couples and families. Some of my areas of expertise include:
- Couple’s Therapy, Relationship Issues and Sexuality
- Hypnotherapy, Mindfulness, Relaxation Techniques and the Mind-Body Connection
- Creative Expression and Overcoming Procrastination
- Life Transitions
- Grief, Loss and Bereavement
- Coping with Illness
- Parenting and Family Issues
- Professional Supervision and Consultation
I love helping people find more joy in their lives and feel better about themselves. I have many years of experience supervising therapists and developing health-related programs with non-profit organizations. But my favorite role has always been working one-on-one with my clients helping them to make positive changes. I have found that people fundamentally want to feel loved and accepted for their true selves. Choosing to work with me will help you find more self awareness and personal satisfaction.